Belt Tying (no really)

General chit-chat

Moderator: Tom Hill

Belt Tying (no really)

Postby Darren Looby » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:50 pm

Are my eyes playing tricks on me? or are all the belt on this site really tied upside down?

Yeah yeah, I know, I'm a geek for spotting that, but still I mean, really...
Darren Looby

Postby Anj Baughan » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:26 am

Does it really matter that much though? This is just somewhere for us to get together online to talk about Aiuchi stuff. The belts are just there to show our grade and also at a guess help random people in aiuchi work out who is who.

Angry Womble
Anj Baughan

Postby Graham Cox » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:57 pm

Your eyes are playing tricks I think. You've got me some funny looks in the office though, as I just took off my tie, tied it round my leg, slipped it off and held it up to my monitor. :)
Graham Cox
Club Instructor

Shodan

Postby Martin Bastable » Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:34 pm

maybe its your shiny new belt Darren which is probably still in a sticky up state of being ;)

martin
Martin Bastable
Club Instructor

Postby Darren Looby » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:34 am

or maybe I'm right and your wrong so na...

nothing wrong with my belt, it's a nice belt, and there shall be no more said on the subject...

however, on the pics side of things, quite obvously it was ment in jest, I think I'm right, but do you really think I'd be that bothered?? lol

you don't want to see all the other observations I make, and for the most, I keep my mouth shut for a very good reason.... :P

I live in a world of gray areas, where nothing is quite as it seems... and all kinds of randomness flying about the place... ohh yeah, with the Penguins of the Undead... not to mention the filocipocies, oh wait, just did mention them... bugger.. "waiter, I side order of sleep please"
Darren Looby

Return to General Discussion