Yorkshire

General chit-chat

Moderator: Tom Hill

Yorkshire

Postby Graham Pluck » Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:27 pm

A recent relocation to Sheffield has left me 50 miles from the nearest Aiuchi club. Is there anybody else living in the region, who feels like setting up a club sometime in the future? Or would likely train at a club in the region?
---------------------------
Hasta la Victoria Siempre
Graham Pluck

Postby Alan Chappell » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:21 pm

Graham

Sheffield is an hour from me, so a bit too far for regular training - but, I am hoping to set up monthly Saturday sessions for senior grades in and around the area - so will keep you in touch (or keep hassling me).

Areas for these sessions - Derby, Keele, Macclesfield, Wilmslow - and anywhere nearer to you if you find somewhere we could hire. Have you got a car?

Inbetween me teaching a monthly session it would be great if some of the other seniors grades up here at the moment did a session - then before we know it there will be regular sessions for all!

Alan.
Alan Chappell
Chairman

Postby Ben Ledwick » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:55 pm

There is a TJF club in Sheffield (please don't kill me )
Ben Ledwick

Postby Joe Mooney » Fri Feb 25, 2005 4:40 pm

as i've mentioned elsewere on this site i'm gonna be moving to leeds soon(ish) and would very much like to keep some ties with aiuchi, so it would be very nice to keep my hand in at least once a month. what with three TJF clubs in leeds it might be something of an inpenatrable stronghold.
Joe Mooney

Return to General Discussion